Friday, August 3, 2012

So, for some reason I am really excited about the Curiosity/Mars Lab landing on Monday morning.  Remains to be seen if I will be excited enough to wake up at 1:30 a.m.

In the mean time, I've started re-reading Heinlen's "Stranger in a Strange Land".   I really wanted to read Ray Bradbury's "The Martian Chronicles", but that does not seem to be available for Kindle.

I thought about doing a marathon viewing of "Mars Attacks" on Sunday night, but I don't know if I could watch it that many times.   "War of the Worlds" could be in the playlist (the original movie version, not the Tom Cruise remake).  I'm not a huge fan of "Red Planet".  I could go see the "Total Recall" remake, or the original version with Arnold ("Consider this a divorce!").  I have not seen "John Carter".

What Mars movies would keep you awake until the results are in from the Olympic Mars Landing competition?

No comments:

Post a Comment